This video shows a CZM EK125HH driving pile for a foundation. RPI Construction Equipment stocks a fleet of well-maintained CZM pile driving rigs available for rental or sale. We are a certified service center for CZM Foundation Equipment and our team can travel to your site in a service truck with a crane or you can opt to send your rig to our shop for repair. CZM pile driving rigs are made in the USA on CAT Next Gen bases with a free fall hydraulic impact hammer. Here are some of the advantages of using these pile drivers:
- Compact self-contained machine design with fast set up and single-load transport.
- Free fall hydraulic impact hammer with external lift cylinders. No need for impact reaction absorption by the hydraulic circuit which makes the equipment durable and reliable.
- High efficiency ratio between piston weight and total hammer weight. High frequency to drive piles faster.
- Variable and precise drop height and driving frequency to achieve the desired bearing capacity.
- Ability to drive all types of pile including steel H-piles, pipe piles, sheet piles, concrete piles, and timber piles.
- Parts in stock with fast road service response times to minimize downtime.
- Competitive pricing for rental, sale, and service.
Explore the possibility of renting or purchasing one of our CZM pile driving rigs by visiting this page: https://rpiequipment.com/equipment/czm-pile-driving-rigs/
CZM EK125HH Hydraulic Hammer Piling Rig Driving Sheet Pile at a Power Plant Video
Also available to view on our YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ve7EPdp3A.
Family Owned and Operated
RPI Construction Equipment specializes in renting, selling, and servicing pile driving, drilling, and dredging equipment. We stock a rental fleet of CZM drilling rigs and piling rigs, MKT side clamp and standard vibratory hammers, Anvil Attachments crane clamshell buckets and rock grapples, and Rudomatic taglines. We employ a highly talented group of road service technicians capable of efficiently solving your problem.
Use our contact form to send us a message or call us at (856) 456-0081 if interested in renting or buying any of our equipment. We are located in Mount Ephraim, NJ 08059.