This video shows one of RPI Equipment’s MKT V-5Esc Side Clamp Vibratory Hammers on a CAT336 Excavator, the vibratory hammer is being used to extract sheet piling on Ellis Island in the New York Harbor.
RPI Equipment stocks a large fleet of side clamp vibratory hammers available for rental or sale. These vibro hammers can be rented and installed onto your excavator at your job site within a short time from your order. We have service trucks stocked with fittings, hoses, and tools to complete vibratory hammer installation efficiently. Here are some of the advantages of using an MKT side clamp vibratory hammer:
- Save time and money by performing pile driving operations with just an excavator, an operator and one ground man. These operations used to require a crane and a full crew.
- Use the wireless remote to control all functions of the hammer including rotate 270 degrees, tilt side to side, tilt fore and aft, close or open clamp, and vibrate.
- MKT manufactures side clamp vibratory hammers in the USA using certified American steel resulting in rugged and reliable products.
- Compact design for tight job sites and low overhead space.
- Variety of hammer sizes available to match up with the pile size and ground conditions of the job.
- Parts in stock with fast road service response times to minimize downtime.
- Competitive pricing for rental, sale, and service.
Explore the possibility of renting or purchasing one of our MKT side clamp vibratory hammers by visiting this page: https://rpiequipment.com/equipment/mkt-side-clamp-vibratory-hammers/
MKT V-5Esc Side Clamp Vibratory Hammer | Ellis Island Video
Also available to view on our YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSkbytYMlFs.
Family Owned and Operated
RPI Construction Equipment specializes in renting, selling, and servicing pile driving, drilling, and dredging equipment. We stock a rental fleet of CZM drilling rigs and piling rigs, MKT side clamp and standard vibratory hammers, Anvil Attachments crane clamshell buckets and rock grapples, and Rudomatic taglines. We employ a highly talented group of road service technicians capable of efficiently solving your problem.