CZM EK125HH Pile Driving Rig
We stock a fleet of well-maintained CZM pile driving rigs available for rental or sale. We are a certified service center for CZM Foundation Equipment and our team can travel to your site in a service truck with a crane or you can opt to send your rig to our shop for repair. CZM pile driving rigs are made in the USA on CAT Next Gen bases with a free fall hydraulic impact hammer. Here are some of the advantages of using these pile drivers:
- Compact self-contained machine design with fast set up and single-load transport.
- Free fall hydraulic impact hammer with external lift cylinders. No need for impact reaction absorption by the hydraulic circuit which makes the equipment durable and reliable.
- High efficiency ratio between piston weight and total hammer weight. High frequency to drive piles faster.
- Variable and precise drop height and driving frequency to achieve the desired bearing capacity.
- Ability to drive all types of pile including steel H-piles, pipe piles, sheet piles, concrete piles, and timber piles.
- Parts in stock with fast road service response times to minimize downtime.
- Competitive pricing for rental, sale, and service.
The EK125HH is a hydraulic pile driving rig mounted on a CAT 323 Next Gen base with a free fall hydraulic impact hammer.
This design has multiple advantages:
- Half the life cycle is maintenance-free because it’s operated by gravity
- Less fuel consumption due to lower installed power
- No need for impact reaction absorption by the hydraulic circuit when ram hits the pile results in much higher durability
- The ability to work with any kind of bearing capacity or refusal specification
- Improved ratio between piston weight and total hammer weight with higher efficiency compared to similar sized machines
The CZM hammer uses two external hydraulic cylinders which lift the ram up to the controlled height, making it quick and easy to inspect and maintain. The EK125HH piling rig is a compact machine with quick setup into and out of transport mode. It is a single-load piece of equipment resulting in efficient moves and low-cost freight. The 360º of swing and its parallelogram allows for agility in the pile location and the ability to work with very tight access. The computer in the cabin controls a precise drop height and driving frequency on the highly efficient hammer.