Air Pile Hammers
We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service. When you call RPI Construction Equipment during office hours, you are always greeted by our staff (not a recording). We respond to emails and answer our mobile phones when the office is closed. Should you have a problem at your job site, we make it our priority to get you back on schedule by arriving on the same day or next day from your service request. Our customers are our number one concern. Consider us when planning for your next job!
We stock a wide variety of air pile drivers available for rental or sale from MKT Manufacturing and Vulcan. These tried and true pile hammers are able to drive all types of pile whether or not a bearing capacity is required. Striking energy ranges from 1,000 foot pounds up to 32,500 foot pounds per blow. Applications include the use of a crane with piling leads, an excavator with a spud beam, as well as heavy duty rough terrain forklifts. Pile caps are available for timber pile, pipe pile, sheet pile, and H-pile. Here are some of the advantages of using an air pile hammer:
- Cost effective operation without frequently required maintenance.
- Clean and environmentally friendly hammers compared to alternatives such as diesel hammers.
- Easy to prove the achieved bearing on a pile by counting blows and observing pile movement.
- MKT Manufacturing and Vulcan air pile hammers are manufactured in the USA resulting in rugged and reliable products.
- Parts are in stock with fast road service response times to minimize downtime.
- Competitive pricing for rental, sale, and service.
Explore the possibility of renting or purchasing one of our air pile hammers. Click on the tiles below to learn more.