Clamshell Buckets & Crane Rock Grapples
We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service. When you call RPI Construction Equipment during office hours, you are always greeted by our staff (not a recording). We respond to emails and answer our mobile phones when the office is closed. Should you have a problem at your job site, we make it our priority to get you back on schedule by arriving on the same day or next day from your service request. Our customers are our number one concern. Consider us when planning for your next job!
We stock a fleet of well-maintained clamshell buckets, rock grapples, and rehandling buckets available for rental or sale. Clamshell bucket sizes range from 1/4 yard caisson buckets up to 5 yard heavy duty round nose dredging buckets. Rock grapple capacities are 2 to 4 yard for rip rap grapples and 7 ton to 30 ton for individual pick and place jetty rock grapples. These attachments are 2-line cable operated for use with a crane. We are a distributor and authorized service center for Anvil Attachments. Our team can travel to your site or we can rebuild your clamshell bucket at our facility. Here are some of the advantages of working with us for clamshell bucket rental:
- Large variety of sizes of clamshell buckets, rock grapples, and rehandling buckets in stock and ready to work.
- Knowledgeable sales staff to help you rent or buy the correct clamshell bucket or crane attachment for your application.
- Anvil Attachments custom manufactures their equipment in the USA resulting in rugged and reliable products.
- Parts in stock with fast road service response times to minimize downtime.
- Competitive pricing for rental, sale, and service.
Explore the possibility of renting or purchasing one of our clamshell buckets, rock grapples, or rehandling buckets. Click on the tiles below to learn more.
Blaw Knox 1.25 Yard Rehandling Clamshell Bucket
Capacity (cubic yards): 1.25
Total Weight (lbs): 3,450