CZM Pile Driving Rigs
We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service. When you call RPI Construction Equipment during office hours, you are always greeted by our staff (not a recording). We respond to emails and answer our mobile phones when the office is closed. Should you have a problem at your job site, we make it our priority to get you back on schedule by arriving on the same day or next day from your service request. Our customers are our number one concern. Consider us when planning for your next job!
We stock a fleet of well-maintained CZM pile driving rigs available for rental or sale. We are a certified service center for CZM Foundation Equipment and our team can travel to your site in a service truck with a crane or you can opt to send your rig to our shop for repair. CZM pile driving rigs are made in the USA on CAT Next Gen bases with a free fall hydraulic impact hammer. Here are some of the advantages of using these pile drivers:
- Compact self-contained machine design with fast set up and single-load transport.
- Free fall hydraulic impact hammer with external lift cylinders. No need for impact reaction absorption by the hydraulic circuit which makes the equipment durable and reliable.
- High efficiency ratio between piston weight and total hammer weight. High frequency to drive piles faster.
- Variable and precise drop height and driving frequency to achieve the desired bearing capacity.
- Ability to drive all types of pile including steel H-piles, pipe piles, sheet piles, concrete piles, and timber piles.
- Parts in stock with fast road service response times to minimize downtime.
- Competitive pricing for rental, sale, and service.
Explore the possibility of renting or purchasing one of our CZM pile driving rigs. Click on the tiles below to learn more.