MKT Side Clamp Vibratory Hammers
We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service. When you call RPI Construction Equipment during office hours, you are always greeted by our staff (not a recording). We respond to emails and answer our mobile phones when the office is closed. Should you have a problem at your job site, we make it our priority to get you back on schedule by arriving on the same day or next day from your service request. Our customers are our number one concern. Consider us when planning for your next job!
We stock a large fleet of side clamp vibratory hammers available for rental or sale. These vibro hammers can be rented and installed onto your excavator at your job site within a short time from your order. We have service trucks stocked with fittings, hoses, and tools to complete vibratory hammer installation efficiently. Here are some of the advantages of using an MKT side clamp vibratory hammer:
- Save time and money by performing pile driving operations with just an excavator, an operator and one ground man. These operations used to require a crane and a full crew.
- Use the wireless remote to control all functions of the hammer including rotate 270 degrees, tilt side to side, tilt fore and aft, close or open clamp, and vibrate.
- MKT manufactures side clamp vibratory hammers in the USA using certified American steel resulting in rugged and reliable products.
- Compact design for tight job sites and low overhead space.
- Variety of hammer sizes available to match up with the pile size and ground conditions of the job.
- Parts in stock with fast road service response times to minimize downtime.
- Competitive pricing for rental, sale, and service.
Explore the possibility of renting or purchasing one of our MKT side clamp vibratory hammers. Click on the tiles below to learn more.